Monday, April 30, 2012

sometimes you just need your best friends.

i love my friends and i have made so many more friends this year than ever. today i spent sometime with katelyn (jonezy). we went to starbucks, talked about life, and yes there were a few tears. jonezy has been there for me 100 percent ever since we became friends in 8th grade. i don't know what i would do with out the girl. we can go days without really talking but when we talk its just like we talked yesterday. we have an amazing friendship and always will. we've seen eachother laugh and cry, our mistakes and our accomplishments, our crazy side and our calm side, everything. a few highlight things we have done include: watching time travelors wife on my itouch, talking on my bed with fastbreaks (she kicked me in the face haha), thinking someone was in my house and escaping through the basement window, singing at the top of or lungs man in the mirror, countless trips to slc, "running away", talking for hours in the car, going to st george, taking funny pictures, this list goes on and on. and here comes the best news... she is moving into my house! we are going to be sisters. its going to be so great. and our friendship is so great that we can still do our own things but still always be there for eachother and stuff. i'm really excited about it.

also i must talk about my dear other best friends. tiff, hann, and lex. if you know us, you know we are beyond crazy. for example. we went to wingers the other night and went through 6 bowls of popcorn, endless amount of drinks, and we possibly the loudest there. hannah spilled, lexi laughs really loud, and tiff had many many stories to catch us all up on. it was awesome. we then came back to my house and did the power ranger dance on dance three. epic. then we of course finished the night off with some other crazy adventures. the only sad part of this all is that tiff leaves this weekend. she's off to some crazy adventure in moab which is awesome don't get me wrong, but even though ive only known her for like 6 months we have become so close and i'm going to miss her like crazy. it makes my eyes start to get teary just thinking about it. tiff, thank you so much girl for being there for me and being an amazing listener. i've learned so much from you and you bet we will come visit you and make you be our river guide.





its amazing how much friends can influence you. i'm so grateful for the ones i have. i'm so lucky to have them in my life. and they are definitely pavement peices in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment