Monday, April 30, 2012

april comes to an end.

April is almost over. can you believe? it flew. i feel like just a week ago i was writing that challenge. and now here i am getting ready to start a new month. sometimes its just like.. "ya that flew" but its been a good month, and i feel pretty good about how my challenge went.
a few highlight moments of april included: spring break, lovely weather, stressful homework, horrid tests, spirit bowl, trips to salt lake city, going to lacrosse games, taking 1st at a clogging competition, being with wonderful friends, editing pictures, finding jobs, and many other things. i'll go into detail about a few in just a bit but first let me just tell you how i feel about this april challenge. no taco amigo. that is my comfort food. (awful i know) and i have missed it but tuesday is just around the corner. and i have spent a lot of time outside and i love it. almost every sunday i have taken my nap outside or read my book outside, when it comes to luch time i love eating outside and it's amazing how the sun helps you. i aways thought that was a myth but its real. and for my room, well it's been okay and ive kept it pretty clean but i could have done better. something that i did really well was write my brother every week. he even told me i was the best. :) thats right! and i prepared for nationals and even got a first high gold at utah state champions competition. (nationals is in may) i did many other things on my list but i kind of felt like it wasn't always something i was thinking about like how i was hoping, so i will continue to work on those things. and you bet i'll be making my may challenge next week because it did help me and it made me realize people and things around me. now if any of you did it, i would love to hear how it went for you! also i had two job interviews last week! one at Victoria's Secret and one at Cotton On. they were both on last wednesday and i felt like the cotton on went better than victoria's secret (probably cause it was second) but i am praying for that job. i think it would be so so fun. either of those places really. i just need a job. bad. also! i came up with a genius side job. hold on to your seats this may blow you away. i'm going to start my own ironing business! stop laughing. you just wait it's going to be good. listen. people do a lawn mowing business but a lot of families think "my kids can do that so i'm not going to pay someone" but most mothers think ironing is the worst and i happen to enjoy it. i really do. even when we go to Branson for clogging i love to iron everyones stuff and then they do my hair. it's a great trade. anyway. i'm going to be doing that for a side job. i'll send out little flyers that announce this genius idea and charge either 50 cents or a dollar per item. i'm sure some of you are thinking "this girl is crazy" but i'm thinking "janale you genius" while the rest of my family will be known for their incredible music i will be known for ironing. :) life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment