Monday, July 2, 2012

here i go.


my last post i posted a few pictures. these pictures were places i was going to be going but due to some conflicts those are no longer the places i will travel. those places were the Philippines and Singapore, however now i'm going here.



jamaica. 

crazy! i'm a little sad that i don't get to go to the other places but i'm sure this will hold just as much adventure. we booked the flights this morning and i can't believe it's really going to happen. it will be picture heaven. the reason i get to go is because of a wonderful aunt that i have. some know her as coach natty but she lets me tag along with her when she travels sometimes. i also get to do this because i have amazing parents. better than anyone else's. i promise. they know traveling is my dream and they support me and help me 100 percent. i'm a very lucky girl. i will leave july 18. just a short time away. 
my last trip i got to go on with natty. australia.

liss me and natty in australia

my always supportive parents. clogging, traveling, school, whatever it is they are alway there for me.


it still doesn't feel real. thank you mom, dad, and natty for helping me make my dreams become a reality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment