Monday, March 26, 2012

photo booth.

Let's be real. We all have that first week of when we get an apple computer and you get all your friends together to see just what photo booth can really do for you. You try all the weird settings and, at least for me, end up peeing your pants on a few pictures. Well as I have been sitting here thinking of how I haven't blogged in a while (It's been a crazy week) I opened up my photobooth and started laughing at all the memories that flooded my brain. From when I took this little laptop with me kaeli and katelyn to st george to when i got my wisdom teeth out, this little guy has captured my life in some good moments. Certainly pavement.


kaeli and katelyn. haha.
post wisdom teeth. the hat helps.
i loved this day.




st george.

1 comment:

  1. I love the last picture best. You are so beautiful and I love your guts!!!!

    ReplyDelete