Tuesday, March 13, 2012

moments.

We've all had those moments in our life where we have a rotten day, where we feel frustrated, or you know just one of "those days" well I've discovered a few things that have helped me. First photography. It's amazing and I may not be amazing at it, I stil enjoy it just the same. Also some good music. I'm not talking about the "let's get down and see how many times I can swear" songs I'm talking about the music that calm but still makes you feel like nothing can go wrong. Here's a few I've recently been listening too. White Dress by Ben Rector. A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope. Ladies by Andy Grammer. The World Spins Madly On by The Weepies. Young Blood by The Naked and Famous. Hey Ah by Desert Noises. Each Coming Night by Iron & Wine. Where is the Love by Black Eyed Peas. Well now I've off to go take some pictures. much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment